An attorney may participate in a plan for furnishing prepaid legal services. Participation in such a plan however does not relieve the attorney from compliance with applicable provisions of the Code of Professional Responsibility. The participating attorney should use caution to insure that the plan does not:
- Permit the unauthorized practice of law.
- Violate client confidences.
- Impair the professional judgment of the attorney.
- Engage in improper solicitation of clients.
- Permit the sharing of legal fees with a non-attorney.
Opinions and are hereby rescinded.